Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am back!!!

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it has been awhile since my last blog entry. A lot of changes have been underway. I am still working with the same advertising agency that I have been with for the last 3 years and am now working from a home office in the heart of Toronto.  I love this city! I thought moving from Vancouver would be difficult, but it has actually been quite easy and I have met some really great people here.

I have also been accepted into a Master's program in Professional Communications at Royal Roads University in Victoria BC. This is a program specifically designed for professionals and will completed over the course of 2 years on a part-time basis, so my current job will not be affected. I have been dying to go back to school and it will be great to get some proper training in communications. I am already forseeing my thesis topic which be: Social Media used as a PR tool, or something of the like. This is something that has been captivating me over the past couple years, and I would really like to find out how useful social media actually is, in respect to developing a company's public image and also the effects it has from an internal corporate angle.

Once my courses have been launched, I will publish all my work on this blog, and permitting proper citation is practiced, I will welcome other bloggers, students, professionals, to make use of my results.

More blogging on the way!! Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment